Center for Global & Strategic Studies is pleased to release its Newsletter (Volume-5 Issue-38) for
14th September – 20th September 2020
In this week, CGSS has published the following:
Opinion/Article: Pakistan: Progressing towards a True Welfare State
This article highlights Pakistan’s major transformation in terms of technological advancement and modernization showing remarkable improvement and progress to develop into a True Welfare State.
Opinion/Article: Welcoming a better Socio-Economic and Strategic Future: CPEC and its Prospects for Pakistan
This paper elucidates the positive impact of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) on Pakistan’s Socioeconomic sector.
CGSS Young Writers
CGSS has a vision to encourage the students of Bachelors/Masters level to write/research on various international Relations issues/topics. In this regard, CGSS has published the below mentioned papers:
• Critical Analysis of Effects of Legal Realism on Judiciary’s Interpretation during Legal Proceedings
This paper focuses on how the doctrine of legal realism affects the decision-making ability of a judge while going through legal proceedings to decide a case.
• The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) – An Economic Developmental Strategy for Regional Prosperity
This paper focuses on China’s Belt and Road initiative as a platform for greater economic integration and economic cooperation for all participating states.
CGSS Video Coverage
For an expert input on relevant subject matter Center for Global & Strategic Studies (CGSS), Islamabad has initiated a series of webinars and online Interviews with prominent subject experts and personalities from diverse fields for a better understanding of national & international affairs. These interviews are shared widely and are also posted on CGSS YouTube channel and social media platforms.
To view, kindly visit the links below:
• History of Azerbaijan, Shared ties & Commonalities with Pakistan
• Online Training Session on Developing Interpersonal Skills
• Online Internship Session on International Law: The Legal Aspect of CPEC
• Mukalma on Uzbek-Pak Emerging Relationships: Prospects & Preferential Sectors
Center for Global & Strategic Studies.
Phone no: +92-51-2328615
Website : www.cgss.com.pk
Address: 5th Floor Khyber 4 plaza, G-15 Markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan